Financial Market Management (FMM) is a subject offered in the Commerce stream of class 12th in some Indian education boards such as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and some state boards.
The FMM course covers topics related to financial markets, investments, and financial institutions. The aim of the course is to provide students with a basic understanding of how financial markets work and how they can make informed investment decisions.
Some of the topics covered in the FMM course include:
- Financial Markets: Types of financial markets, securities traded in the market, and market intermediaries.
- Investment: Different types of investments, their features, and risks associated with them.
- Mutual Funds: Types of mutual funds, their features, and how to evaluate mutual fund performance.
- Insurance: Types of insurance, their features, and how to evaluate insurance products.
- Financial Planning: Importance of financial planning, basic principles of financial planning, and different investment options available.
- Financial Analysis: Analysis of financial statements and financial ratios.
The FMM course can be useful for students who are interested in pursuing careers in finance, banking, and investments. The course can also help students to make informed investment decisions and manage their personal finances effectively.
4 thoughts on “Financial Market Management (PYQ) Previous Year Questions Class 12 CBSE”
My relatіves always say that I am killing my timｅ hｅre at net, howevеr I know I
am getting familiarity daily by reading
thes good content.
I’m not that much of a internet readeг to be
honest but ｙоur blogs гeally niϲe, keep it up!
I’ll go ahеad and bookmark your website to come back later.